Heat 5 - Saragoza (E)

« Older   Newer »
JSFfan
view post Posted on 5/9/2011, 15:17

GAME 1 - The animal monster
As last week, this game will be an individual game. You have to guess from which 5 animals is made our animal monster.
Time limit - 2.00

GAME 2 - Horse game
Before a horse run, one of the horses lost his number. Find which number is by a logic. Time limit of 3:30.

GAME 3 - Homing pigeon game
Our homing pigeon will give you a code message. When you will solve this message, it will be a help for guessing the city where the pigeon must go, Time limit of 4 minutes.

GAME 4 - Penguin game
Someone broke the igloo where the penguin was keeping his fishes. Help him to reconstruct it, in a time limit of 3:00.

GAME 5 - The lost sheeps game
Eight sheeps got lost. Each of them has got a number on the back. Divide the sheeps in two sets of 4, by the exact total on the sheep houses. Time limit of 3:00

GAME 6 - Fishes and fishing game
In the ocean tehere will be 15 fishes, but in the next photo 3 of them will be gone. Which three fishes were caught by the fisher? Time limit of 2:30.

GAME 7 - The dog and the bones game
Our dog must find the right bones in a labyrinth, in a time limit of 2 minutes.

FIL ROUGE - The jumping frog game
The frog must jump from one side to another of the river. There are six rows of lotus, and every row is made of 7 leafs (numbered from 1 to 7). In the first row there is one bad leaf, and if you choose this you fall and you have to guess another one. Every row has got one more bad leaf. In the sixth row there is just one good leaf. In private you have to say on which you want to jump, if i say OK, then you can continue on the next row, if I say NO you can try again. The time for every player to complete the course is of 2 minutes.

GAME 8 - Final game.

MIKEJSF
view post Posted on 9/9/2011, 17:26

Perhaps,you could inform also the other players,about what happened at the last game....the results i mean....thanks!Unless it is a secret....heheheh

Nicolo'
view post Posted on 10/9/2011, 14:19

Results:

1 - CH - CAPRIASCA - 52
2 - I - SIRACUSA - 45
3 - E - SARAGOZA - 41
4 - P - TOMAR - 35
5 - F - LYON - 34
6 - GR - THESSALONIKI - 31

2 replies since 5/9/2011, 15:17   96 views